Employers are being overwhelmed with applications. How does one find the right candidate? JF&CS' Career Services can provide answers to your staffing needs.
We provide a no-fee resource that manages the hiring process from start to finish. While many placement firms are focused on industry-specific categories, we embrace a broad range of candidates and employers, paving the path for productive business solutions. To help ensure you make the best hire for your firm or organization, our Job Placement Specialists thoroughly prescreen all applicants, sending you only the most qualified candidates. All services are provided with a small fee of 5% of candidates' first year annual earnings.
Benefits to Employers
- Experienced job placement and career services professionals
- Established professional networks representing industry diversity, including profit and non-profit
- Pre-screened and job ready applicants
- Ability to confidentially post job descriptions
- Personalized introduction to job seekers
- Customized services available for employers (Ex: interviewing sites, job fairs, etc.)
- Personalized follow-up to help increase retention
Career Services develops programs in response to the needs of the Atlanta business, government and non-profit communities. We customize outcome-oriented programs to optimize resources, grow the talent pool and enable organizations to be more competitive in their markets by increasing the performance of individuals and teams. Workshops focus on team building, communication styles and professional development. Previous engagements include Comcast, Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta, Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta, Northside Hospital and State Farm.
Please contact us for assistance in your search and for an opportunity to post your available position(s).