The Tritt Leadership Program is comprised of three parts:
- Leadership sessions that include discussions with Atlanta community leaders and leadership activities
- Hands-on projects featuring JF&CS programs
- A match program between JF&CS volunteers and participants.
The goal of the program is to provide participants with:
- Leadership development
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders in the Atlanta Jewish Community
- Hands-on community service experiences
- An understanding of VIA (Volunteers In Action) and JF&CS (Jewish Family & Career Services)
This is a community service based leadership program at Jewish Family & Career Services that will provide participants with hands on experiences and connect you with prominent leaders in Atlanta. We will focus on being active in the community and explore how community service and philanthropy can help you develop as a leader.
The Ramie A. Tritt Family Foundation Volunteers in Action Leadership Program consists of 5 sessions running from February to April 2016. In order to ensure a comprehensive experience, we request that you attend at least 4 of the 5 sessions listed below, with session 1 being mandatory.
- Review the program details below.
- Check the session dates on your calendar.
- Fill out and return the application by December 18 to Jackie Nix. Accepted participants will be notified by January 15.
Wednesday, February 10, 7:00 – 9:00 pm – Session 1: Welcome Dinner & Interactive Leadership Conversation with Dr. Ramie Tritt, prominent philanthropist and entrepreneur, and Rick Aranson, CEO of JF&CS. (At Joyce and Ramie Tritt’s Home, Buckhead, Atlanta)
Sunday March 20, 1:00 – 4:00 pm (meet at 11:30 am to carpool down) – Session 3: A Day Volunteering at Camp Twin Lakes, a collaborative partner with JF&CS’ Developmental Disabilities Services(Rutledge, GA)
Tuesday, April 19, 7:00 – 9:00 pm– Session 5: Wine & Cheese Celebration at Ben Massell Dental Clinic, Atlanta’s only free comprehensive dental clinic for patients who cannot afford care (Midtown, Atlanta)
The program will also provide a mentorship opportunity where participants will be paired with a JF&CS board member to develop a relationship with a leader in the community. You will also have the opportunity to get to know your fellow participants at voluntary happy hours.